Is elevated cholesterol really a problem? In a word, absolutely!
Find out how liposomal high-performance supplements can improve your health. From vitamin C, the undisputed king of vitamins to Acetyl L-Carnitine the fat burning energy booster.
- Potential Pitfalls of a Vegetarian Diet518 Views Posted on: May 20th 2019Read more
A well-balanced vegetarian diet could do wonders for your health and vitality, as scientific studies continue to reveal some of the benefits of vegetarian diets for supporting cardiovascular health, reducing some risk factors and supporting normal cholesterol levels and weight management.
- Amazing Training and Fitness Tips with Claire McGrath IFBB Champion181 Views Posted on: May 16th 2019Read more
This month we are taking you on a journey into the professional and challenging fitness industry.
- Ironmind - Niall Breslin gives his account of the Ironman Competion191 Views Posted on: May 9th 2019Read more
I knew my body, even after years of punishing, professional rugby, football and injury, it could just about stand up to this challenge and commitment, but I also knew that if I was going to get through the intensity of the Ironman training, especially in the hostile environment of an Irish winter, it was my mind that would be the north star that guided me through.
- Why magnesium and vitamin D are as important as calcium for nutritional support of bones…409 Views Posted on: May 7th 2019Read more
However, it is also true that you can’t just rely on calcium to support the health and maintenance of strong bones!
- Food Cravings – Could you be in need of magnesium?411 Views Posted on: February 27th 2019Read more
Have you ever wondered why you experience excessive hunger pangs even when you have just eaten a meal or wondered what your food cravings really mean?