Research reveals staggering skin results using Altrient C
An independent double-blind clinical study  conducted by Princeton Consumer Research Limited, on Altrient C, revealed astonishing results for skin elasticity and firmness when taking this unique, high-performance nutritional supplement within just one to three months.
As seen in the graph below when clinically tested Altrient C was shown to achieve a firmer complexion. In a previous study, Altrient C was shown to have exceptional rates of absorption when compared to a non-liposmal form of vitamin C. So the results for the skin trials were in line with expected efficacy of Altrient products. 
The 45 subjects, aged 31-61, with visible skin ageing were categorised into 3 test groups:
- Group A - 1 sachet of Altrient C and 2 placebo sachets a day
- Group B - 3 sachets of the placebo a day
- Group C - 3 sachets of Altrient C a day
Over the course of the study, every four weeks, the subject's skin was tested for skin firmness and elasticity with Cutometer MPA 580. The results showed the following results:
- Group A - 1 sachet of Altrient C and 2 placebo sachets a day - saw 35% increase in skin elasticity and 7% reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, in 4 months.
- Group B - 3 sachets of the placebo a day - saw 61% increase in skin elasticity and 13% reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, in 4 months.
- Group C - 3 sachets of Altrient C a day saw no notable change in either.
Danny McCamlie, Lead Clinical Scientist and Principal Investigator at Princeton Consumer Research says
“You can’t underestimate the importance of vitamin C for supporting cellular collagen synthesis, renewal and rejuvenation for supporting skin function as we age. The findings of this study have reinforced my belief that this unique liposomal vitamin C gel could naturally and effectively achieve results that some topically applied creams may have failed to achieve following eight weeks of use."
Click the link below to see the clinical study report:
 Princeton Consumer Research Limited, 2017