So how on earth do men find the extra time, or energy, to unwind, socialise or commit to a fitness plan? Here are some health and lifestyle tips to help problem solve some common men’s health issues…
- Festival Survival Guide131 Views Posted on: June 6th 2019Read more
Doing the festival circuit can be a great way for school leavers to shake-off any residual exam tensions and celebrate life before heading to university, starting a career or adorning a backpack for a spectacular globe-trotting gap year…
- Altrient's 3 Top Points To Take Away From The Ironman Lanzarote 2019438 Views Posted on: June 5th 2019Read more
Firstly, we were incredibly inspired by everyone’s super-human effort in the IRONMAN Lanzarote Race. It was so special to witness so many athletes crossing the finish line with such emotion and pushing themselves to undertake such a difficult challenge.
- Potential Pitfalls of a Vegetarian Diet521 Views Posted on: May 20th 2019Read more
A well-balanced vegetarian diet could do wonders for your health and vitality, as scientific studies continue to reveal some of the benefits of vegetarian diets for supporting cardiovascular health, reducing some risk factors and supporting normal cholesterol levels and weight management.
- Amazing Training and Fitness Tips with Claire McGrath IFBB Champion181 Views Posted on: May 16th 2019Read more
This month we are taking you on a journey into the professional and challenging fitness industry.
- Ironmind - Niall Breslin gives his account of the Ironman Competion192 Views Posted on: May 9th 2019Read more
I knew my body, even after years of punishing, professional rugby, football and injury, it could just about stand up to this challenge and commitment, but I also knew that if I was going to get through the intensity of the Ironman training, especially in the hostile environment of an Irish winter, it was my mind that would be the north star that guided me through.
- Why magnesium and vitamin D are as important as calcium for nutritional support of bones…409 Views Posted on: May 7th 2019Read more
However, it is also true that you can’t just rely on calcium to support the health and maintenance of strong bones!